INTENSIVE NEURO CARE UNIT
Intensive Neuro Care Unit
The neurosurgical department has a state-of-the-art neuro-intensive care unit – with modern ventilators, for adults and children and the latest invasive and non-invasive facilities for monitoring of vital functions. A committed team of intensivists, pulmonologists, infectious diseases specialists, nephrologists and cardiologists provide support round the clock.
Inside the Neuro ICU, our patients receive care around the clock and are closely monitored. The length of stay in the Neuro ICU depends on surgery, condition and progress. The Neuro ICU staff of our hospital has advanced critical care training as well as continuous advanced instruction covering basic neurophysiology, neuroanatomy, neuro assessment and emergency neuro resuscitation.
Who choose our Hospital?
- In our hospital, each patient at the Neuro ICU has a mid-level provider assigned, either a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA).
- These highly trained professionals specialize in the care of critically ill neuro patients and work closely with the attending neurosurgical specialists.
- The ICU care team includes attending physicians in numerous specialties, surgical residents and NP/PAs who round on each patient in the Neuro ICU daily, providing an additional level of expertise in the overall treatment of neuro patients and their families.
- The Neuro Intensive Care Unit is focused on advanced, multidiscipline, patient centered treatment of some of the most perilous diseases/conditions patients can face.
- We provide state of the art neuro intensive care with a passion for excellence and compassion for these patients and their families and we are dedicated to advancing the science of neuro intensive care.
What makes our hospital so special for Patients?
- In our Hospital, we always put our patients first.
- We maintain policies, facilities, and pricing structure in such a way that the patients should have a hassle-free experience.
- In addition, we focus on empowering our patients by giving them access to all the necessary information.